Nino's Italian Restaurant was a family restaurant in Long Beach, California. They'd owned it for 54 years. The wife is Italian and the husband is Italian. Their son, Nino, is the manager.
Food ordered Edit
- Chicken Piccata (soggy and floury)
- Meatball (tastes 54 years old)
- Nino, the manager oldest son, sits around watching TV. He's really only there at lunch.
- There isn't any direction in the direction
Significant moments Edit
- Some customers found hair in their food and Nino accused them of lying and planting it there.
- Ramsay finding multiple bits of gum under the tables.
- Nino lies about cleaning every day for hours.
- Nino showed pictures of himself cleaning all the bottles.